Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded between the customer and ParcHaus (Pty) Ltd, including any purchases on the ParcHaus online website. Any conditions stipulated by the customer or any third-party which are in conflict with these conditions are expressly excluded.
2. All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If any goods ordered by you are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will let you know as soon as possible. Goods are only available for delivery in South Africa.
3. The stated prices on our website are in South African Rands and are only valid and effective in South Africa.
4. We have made every effort to accurately display the goods specifically with regard to their colour, description and price. Please remember however that the colours that you see will depend on the device which you are using to access our website and we cannot guarantee that the goods will be the exact same colour as you have seen it. We will also not accept any order if there has been a material error as to the price or description of the goods. We will inform you of such errors as soon as we become aware of them.
Orders are generally processed on our system within 24-48 hours after they have been received.
Customers may elect to either have our logistics partners deliver to them or alternatively collect their items at any ParcHaus Showroom (the relevant option can be chosen on the website in the checkout cart)
For items that are in stock when ordered the following delivery timetable estimates apply:
- Gauteng: 2 - 3 working days after date of order
- Major Centres (e.g. Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, Polokwane etc): 3 - 4 working days after date of order
- Outlying Areas: 4 - 6 working days
For items ordered that are not in stock at the time of order placement, depending on where the respective products are in our production and shipping timeline, delivery may take up to 7 weeks. Please check our system timeline at the point of order placement. Exceptions to the specified delivery time may occur, you will be notified of any delays.
As deliveries are outsourced to third-party logistics companies, delivery does not include the unpacking and assembly of the items.
Delivery fees will be calculated based on the products you have chosen and your delivery address. If there is a delivery fee to be charged, then this fee will always be communicated to you when you place an order.
ParcHaus will arrange for delivery to your door. Deliveries are not done on weekends and public holidays and we only deliver within South Africa. Our ability to deliver is also always subject to the availability of the goods and the supply of accurate delivery address details.
We will always do our best to ensure that delivery takes place on time. If we are unable to deliver the goods to you within the time periods specified above, we will contact you as soon as we become aware of any issues that will delay delivery to you.
Please ensure that you or your authorised representative is available at the delivery address. If anyone other than the purchaser is accepting delivery of the goods at the delivery address, they are presumed to be authorised to accept the goods on your behalf. We may in certain instances require the person accepting delivery to produce a form of identification. On delivery we will require that you or your authorised representative sign a duplicate copy of the delivery note and fill in your or their name. This is to confirm that the goods have been received. If no one is at the delivery address to accept delivery, we will contact you to arrange an alternative time. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee in the event of more than one failed delivery, should we deem it appropriate in the circumstances.
Goods need to be examined immediately on receipt. No claim in respect of shortages or damages will be considered by ParcHaus unless notified at time of delivery.
We have outsourced all delivery and collection and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damage suffered or any losses incurred arising out of any act or omission by the deliverer, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents or representatives.
6. RETURNS POLICY
We offer a 14-day full product money back / exchange guarantee. Delivery fees however are not reimbursed and items will need to be returned to our ParcHaus Showroom within the 14-day period. Items must be returned in their original branded packaging and in the same, new condition in which they were delivered. A charge will be levied for any returns not in the original packaging or damaged packaging.
We can also arrange for our logistics partner to collect the return on your behalf, the transport cost will be for your account. Please contact us via Telephone or Email to arrange this.
SALE ITEMS: No returns, refunds or exchanges are accepted on Sale items once the goods have been received in good order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason and wish to return it, you may do so within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery. The goods must be in their original condition and packaging and you must have the ParcHaus invoice as proof of purchase.
7. No deliveries/collections will be allowed until payment for the products has been made in full and cleared by our bankers. When you submit your order, under a Guest account or under your signed in user name and password, together with the payment card details, you warrant that you are authorised to use the card and that there are sufficient funds to pay for the order. You consent to our use of the services of reputable and secure third party payment service providers in order to process credit card transactions and acknowledge that doing so necessitates the disclosure of your credit card information when you make a purchase. In the event that you return goods, it will take up to 10 working days to process a refund.
8. Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to you or your authorised representative.
9. Copyright All of the content seen on this website, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text, are subject to trademark, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by ParcHaus one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to ParcHaus. ParcHaus grants the user permission to view electronically, copy and print in hard copy portions of the site for the sole purpose of browsing the site for the user’s personal use only. Any other use of materials on the site, including a reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or reproduction, without the prior written consent of ParcHaus and the lawful trademark and/or copyright owner (if applicable) is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of the intellectual property rights of ParcHaus and/or such trademark and/or copyright owner
10. ParcHaus is entitled to amend these terms and conditions, at its sole discretion, from time to time.